Indian Rapper, Singer, and Lyricist • Active 2018-Present
- Arivu’s original name is “Arivarasu Kalainesan.”
- He grew up in Arakkonam, a town west of Chennai, India
- He is also a part of a protest band called “The Casteless Collective.”
- He has been and is a victim of casteism in India and a lot of his songs are centered around the issue of casteism.
- During high school, he wrote poetry about social justice issues.
- He had friends who heard his poems and wanted him to try rapping, and that is where his journey as a rapper began.